1. Aftab A, Nazmfar H, Ghafarigilandeh A, Mousavi M. Planning and Formulating Solutions for the Realization of Creative Cities in Iran (Case Study: Urmia City). GeoRes. 2018; 32 (4) :188-209 [in Persian]
2. Amelhelali, B., Zarabadi, Z., Dolatabadi, F. (2019). Exploring the foundations of creating a creative city in areas of Neyshabur city. , 10(38), 123-132. [in Persian]
3. akiuchi, Emiko (2015). culturally creative cities in Japan: Reality and Prospects, city, culture and Society Volume 7, Issue 2, PP:1-8.
4. Bianchini, F and ch. Landry,.(1994).The creative city. Published by Comedia .May 1994
5. Borén, T., & Young, C. (2017). Artists and creative city policy: Resistance, the mundane and engagement in Stockholm, Sweden. City, Culture and Society, 8, 21-26 .[DOI:10.1016/j.ccs.2016.05.002]
6. Cohen, B. (2006): “Urbanization in developing countries: Current trends, future projections, and key challenges for sustainability”, Technology in Society 28, pp: 63-80;
7. Comunian, Roberta (2011). Rethinking the Creative City: The Role of Complexity, Networks and Interactions in the Urban Creative Economy, Urban Studies, 48 (6) 1157-1179. DOI: 10.1177/0042098010370626.
8. Field, A. (2005). Discovering statistics using spss. London : sage pub.
9. Florida, R.(2012): The rise of the creative class: and how it 's transforming work, leisure, community, and everyday life, Newyork: basic books
10. Florida, R., (2002), The Rise of the Creative Class: And How It's Transforming Work, Leisure, Community and Everyday Life, New York: Basic Books (December 23, 2003).
11. Florida, Richard (2005): “Cities and creative class “. Routladge. UAS.
12. Girard, L. F., Baycan, T., & Nijkamp, P (2011). Sustainable city and creativity: promoting creative urban initiatives. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd
13. Goldberg-Miller, S. B. D. (2018). Keeping creativity downtown: Policy learning from San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver for municipal cultural planning in Toronto. The Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society, 48(3), 170-190. [DOI:10.1080/10632921.2017.1422834].
14. gharehbaglou, M., Kargar, T. (2017). New Insight into the Creative Urban Clusters (The potentials of joint space between Naqhsh- e Jahan Square and the Art University of Isfahan as an attractive place for the creative class). The Monthly Scientific Journal of Bagh-e Nazar, 13(45), 43-60. [in Persian]
15. Ghorbani R, Hossein Abadi S, Toorani A. Creative cities: as cultural approach in urban development. Arid Regions Geographic Studies. 2013; 3 (11) :1-18[in Persian]
16. Hair, J.F., Anderson, R.E. & Tatham, R.L. (1990). Multivariate Data Analysis, New York: Macmillan publishing company.
17. Hall, Peter.(2000): Creative Cities and Economic Development, Urban Studies, 37(4), pp:639-649.
18. Irandoost, k. and Gholami, m. (2015). "Promoting the opportunity and participation of the people using the introduction of the general climate of the creative city." Art Journal, 5(48):48. [in Persian]
19. Jalali, A. and M. Pourjafar (2017). "Analytical and Critical Approach to the Role of Urban Management, Urban Planning and Urban Design in the Realization of Creative City, Journal of Development Strategy 50(50): 29-.[in Persian]
20. Khorasgani, A. R., et al. (2011). "Review the Role of Social Diversity in Creating Innovative and Creative Cities (Case Study: Isfahan City)." Geography and Development Iranian Journal 9 (21): 159[in Persian]
21. Kurtarir, E. and Cengiz, H.(2005), What are the Dynamics of Creative Economy in Istanbul? 41st Iso CaRP International Planning Congress.
22. Landry, c. (2006). Lineages of the Creative City.reaserch journal for creative cities(RJCC), 1(1), 15-23.
23. Landry, Ch. (1995). The creative city: a Toolkit for Urban Innivators, London: Comedia/Earthscan
24. Landry, Ch.,(2009). Lineages of the creative city, Research Jornal for creative city; (RJCC), Vol. I, No. I.
25. leng, K. S. Badarulzaman, N, Samat, N. & Sheikh D, S. R (2014). “Capitalising on urban cultural resources for creative city development: A conceptual review and the way forward for Malaysia’s George Town”. Malaysian Journal of Society and Space, 10(5), 20-29.
26. Liu, H.,(2015): Creative Industries and Urban Spatial Structure, Advances in Asian, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland
27. Medeiros, N.(2005), Planning for Creativity: The Case Study of Winnipeg’s Exchange District, Master degree project. Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary.
28. Mokhtari malekabadi, R., Saghaei, M., Iman, F. (2014). Classification of fifteen regions in Isfahan City based on the creative city Indicator Using models in regional planning. , 5(16), 105-120. [in Persian]
29. Musterd, S. (2010).The Creative Cultural Knowledge City, Some Conditions. Paper presented at the University of Kaiserlautern
30. Naghizadeh, M. and f. Habib (2018). "Evaluation of the Way Physical Components Impact the Enhancement of Children's Creativity in Play Grounds of Urban Parks." Journal of Iranian Architecture & Urbanism(JIAU) 9(1): 21-31. [in Persian]
31. Paknezhad, N., Latifi, G. (2019). Explanation and Evaluation the Impact of Environmental Factors on the Formation of Behavioral Patterns in Urban Spaces (From Theory to Practice: Study of Tajrish Square). The Monthly Scientific Journal of Bagh-e Nazar, 15(69), 51-66. doi: 10.22034/bagh.2019.82313[in Persian]
32. Piran, M., Aghajani, T., Shoghi, B., Rezazadeh, A., Dehghan Najmabadi, A. (2012). The Effect of Social Capital on Employee's Creativity in the Foundry Industry of Iran (The Case of Kaveh Industrial Estate Employees). Journal of Innovation and Creativity in Human Science, 2(1), 163-183. [in Persian]
33. Reckwitz, A., 2009, Die Selbstkultivierung der Stadt. Zur Transformation moderner Urbanitat in der "creative city", Ln: mittelweg, Vol. 36, No. 18, PP. 2-34.
34. Rafieeyan, D., Shabani, M. (2015). Analysis of Urban Creativity Indices in Settlement System of Mazandaran Province. Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement, 5(16), 19-34. doi: 10.22111/gaij.2015.2160 [in Persian]
35. Saif al-Dini, Frank, Mir, Muhammad, Pourshakhani, Zohr (2007). Geography, city and urban planning in The bedrock of globalization, Journal of Housing and Revolution, No. 110, page 10. [in Persian]
36. Savini, Federico, Dembski, Sebastian (2016). Manufactures the creative city: Symbols and Politics of Amsterdam North, citie Volume 55, PP: 139-147.
37. Shoshanah B.D., Miller, G., (2018). Creative city strategies on the municipal agenda in New York, City, Culture and Society, pp 1-12.
38. Zanganeh Shahraki, S., Fotouhi Mehrabani, B., Porakrami, M., Soleimanzadeh, M. (2017). An Analysis of Tehran's Capabilities and Position in terms of Realization of the Concept of Creative City Compared with Other Cities of the World. Geography and Urban Space Development, 3(2), 69-85. doi: 10.22067/gusd.v3i2.50492 [in Persian]